Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Board 1GB LPDDR2 BCM2837 Quad Core Ras PI3 B, PI 3B, with WiFi&Bluetooth 2016 New(Element14 Version)
- Seller LANDZO Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd
- List Price US $41.88piece
- Sale Price US $36.44piece
- Shipping Free Shipping
- You Save US $5.44piece13% off
|Brand Name||Raspberry pi|
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Board 1GB LPDDR2 BCM2837 Quad-Core Ras PI3 B,PI 3B,PI 3 B
with WiFi&Bluetooth 2016 New(Element14 Version)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B SBC
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B looks identical to the Pi 2 B at first glance. It is the same size and has much of the same components on board. So what is the difference? The new Pi 3 brings more processing power and on-board connectivity, saving you time with the development of your applications. Perfect for your Internet of Things (IoT) designs.
Pi 3 compared to Pi 2
1. More processor speed. The CPU on the Pi 3 is one and a half times faster at 1.2 GHz. Your Pi board performs better.
2. On-board connectivity. The Pi 3 features 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth Classic & Low Energy (BLE). You can get connected much quicker without the need for any external device.
3. 2.5 A power supply. With more processor speed and on-board connectivity, you\'ll need more power. Power supplies for previous Pi boards will not be sufficient. You will need the Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply
4. New components. The Pi 3 features a chip antenna where status LEDs were located previously. The status LEDs are still on the board, right next to the microSD card slot.
New to Raspberry Pi?
The Raspberry Pi is a single computer board — developed to encourage and aid the teaching of programming and computing. It is also a fantastic starting point for the development of the Internet of Things (IoT) projects. The low cost and \'plug and play\' nature of Pi makes for a board that is accessible to all and has numerous connectivity options. Pi is the perfect experimental tool, whether you want to use it as a desktop computer, media centre, server or monitoring/security device within your home. No limits. Linux-based operating systems run on the Pi with plenty of access to free software and downloads. What is more, there is a great Pi community out there — look atDesignSpark, the design engineer community at RS.